For the moneymailer.com Website
This website is a service offered by Money Mailer, LLC, the owner of this website, and its affiliates (collectively referred to as “Money Mailer,” “we,” “us” or “our” as required by the context). The entire content of this website is copyrighted under United States copyright laws.
YOU MAY PRINT OR DOWNLOAD THE COUPONS OFFERED ON THIS WEBSITE AS OFTEN AS YOU WISH.
You also may print or download one copy of the information on this website solely for your personal, non-commercial use, if you keep intact all trademark and copyright notices.
By offering this website for use, we provide you with a worldwide, nonexclusive, nontransferable, revocable, limited license to access and make personal use of the information and services on this website, strictly subject to and in accordance with these Terms. We reserve the right to terminate this license at any time and for any reason. Your failure to comply with these Terms will result in automatic termination of this license, without prior notice, and you must immediately destroy all copies of downloaded materials in your possession or control. Except for this limited license, Money Mailer does not grant you any other proprietary or intellectual property rights.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitation of Liability
YOU ASSUME COMPLETE RESPONSIBILITY FOR, AND RISK OF, YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE.
WE PROVIDE THIS WEBSITE ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. MONEY MAILER DOES NOT WARRANTY THAT THIS WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE OR THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED.
WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES OR ENDORSEMENTS OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THIS WEBSITE OR THE CONTENT, INFORMATION, OR SERVICES INCLUDED ON THIS WEBSITE. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, MONEY MAILER DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS AND IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT, OR THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THIS WEBSITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, AND PUNITIVE DAMAGES, EVEN IF MONEY MAILER HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
You agree, by using this website, that:
1. You shall not, intentionally or unintentionally, use any of the services or content on this website in violation of any applicable law or rule having the force of law.
2. You shall not use this website in any way that could or does: (a) harm or impair, or (b) monitor or extract information about usage or users from, any of our computer systems, including, but not limited to, the servers, networks, and other components connected to or used for this website.
3. You shall not interfere with any other person’s use and enjoyment of this website, or any of the content, information, or services provided on this website.
4. Except as expressly permitted by these Terms, you shall not reproduce, duplicate, copy, download, sell, resell, or otherwise exploit this website, or any portion hereof, for commercial purposes without our prior written consent.
5. You shall not link this website to any other site without the express written permission of Money Mailer. If you are interested in obtaining such permission, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Except as expressly permitted by these Terms, you shall not make any use of any of the trademarks, trade names or graphics on this website.
Reliability and Accuracy
Money Mailer seeks to keep the content of this website reliable and accurate, but does not guarantee the reliability or accuracy of any of the information on this website or on sites that are linked to this website. Money Mailer also does not guarantee that the files or information available for downloading are free of infection from viruses or other harmful components.
Please read our privacy statement here for a description of our privacy practices.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold Money Mailer and its officers, directors, employees, affiliates, agents, licensors, and suppliers harmless from and against all claims, losses, expenses, damages, and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from any violation of these Terms by you.
These Terms shall be governed by the laws of the State of California (without regard to the rules governing conflicts or choice of laws). These Terms contain the entire understanding and agreement of the parties relating to the subject matter. In the event that any provision of these Terms is determined by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, unenforceable or otherwise illegal, such provision shall be deemed severed and the remainder of the Terms shall remain in full force and effect. No term or condition herein shall be deemed waived, and no breach shall be deemed excused, unless such waiver is in writing and is executed by the party against whom such waiver or excuse is claimed.
Please contact us using one of the methods described on our “Contact Us” page.